[R] Matrix decomposition

Liaw, Andy andy_liaw at merck.com
Tue Apr 13 01:04:08 CEST 2004

I don't know anything about matrix population models, but Golub & Van Loan's
`Matrix Computations' is a standard reference for numerical computations
with matrices.  There's also David Harville's fairly recent book, `Matrix
Algebra from Statisticians' Perspective'.  I believe one of James Gentle's
recent volumes also cover numerical linear algebra.

HTH,
Andy