The list engine removed the .eps.gz attachment [Re: [R] (offtopic) I need two sets of 5 different color scales]

Tamas Papp tpapp at axelero.hu
Sat Apr 10 13:20:05 CEST 2004

On Sat, Apr 10, 2004 at 01:09:18PM +0200, Tamas Papp wrote:

> PS.: The plot is simply gzipped.  If you need a zipped version, or the
> source code, contact me.

It appears to be removed by the list engine.

Is it possible to send eps files to the list?  I gzipped it because it
was 90k originally, but 8k compressed.  What should I do, send the
uncompressed version?

The posting guide says: "No binary attachments except for PS, PDF, and
some image and archive formats", that means no gzipped versions of
these?

Thanks

Tamas

--
Tamás K. Papp
E-mail: tpapp at axelero.hu
Please try to send only (latin-2) plain text, not HTML or other garbage.