[R] looking for a tutorial on exception handling

Tamas Papp tpapp at axelero.hu
Fri Apr 9 14:15:52 CEST 2004

Hi,

I would like to learn how to do exception handling in R.  I had a look
at the help page for tryCatch and I am trying to understand it (I am
sure it is well-written, but I have not used exception handling before
in any language, so I have no experience in that area).

Is there a tutorial or an introduction into exception handling in R
with tryCatch & friends?  Preferably with lots of examples.  It would
be nice if there was one online, but references to books would also be
appreciated.

Thanks,

Tamas

--
Tamás K. Papp
E-mail: tpapp at axelero.hu
Please try to send only (latin-2) plain text, not HTML or other garbage.