[R] coloring dendrgram in heatmap?

Liaw, Andy andy_liaw at merck.com
Mon Sep 29 14:28:03 CEST 2003

> From: Xiao-Jun Ma [mailto:xma at arcturusag.com]
>
>  No, I meant coloring the edges of the dendrogram on the left
> or top of the image plot.

I'm not sure if this can be done with the current plot.dendrogram() (which
heatmap() calls to draw the trees).  You may want to experiment with the
edgePar argument and see if that can give you trees with different colors in
the branches.  If not, you'll need to hack into plot.dendrogram() and DIY.
(Martin would know this for sure...)

Best,
Andy