[R] Your message

Dr.Muhammad Khalil mrgoldgood at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 26 01:58:07 CEST 2003

Dear Sir,

Before I introduce myself, I wish to inform
you that this letter is not a hoax mail and
I urge you to treat it serious. We want to
transfer to overseas account ($35,000.000.00 USD)
(Thirty Five Million United States Dollars)
from a Standard Trust Bank Ltd here in Nigeria,
I want to ask you, If you are not capable to
quietly look for a reliable and honest person who
will be capable and fit to provide either an
existing bank account or to set up a new Bank a/c
immediately to receive this money, even an
empty a/c can serve to receive this money, as long
as you will remain honest to me till the end for
this important business trusting in you and
believing in God that you will never let me down
either now or in future.

I am Dr. Muhammad Khalil Hasan, the Auditor General
of Standard Trust Bank Ltd here in Nigeria.  During
the course of our auditing, I discovered a floating
fund in an account opened in the bank in 1996 and
since 1998 nobody has operated on this account
again,after going through some old files in the
records I discovered that the owner of the account
died without a [Heir/WILL] hence the money is floating
and if I do not remit this money out urgently it will
be forfeited for nothing. The owner of this account
is Mr. Robert Chapman a Canadia and great
industrialist.  He was African Area Director of SIL
International, who unfortunately died in the plane
crash of Kenya Airways Flight 431 in Abidjan, Ivory
Coast, January 30 2000.
You will read more stories about the crash on
visiting this website,
news.airwise.com/airlines/archive/2 000/kenya2000.html
and also in this
website, www.sil.org/sil/news/2000/chapman1.html
where Chapman's company talked about his death in
the Kenya crash. You shall as well find the pictures
of Chapman and his wife there.

No other person knows about this account or any thing
concerning it, the account has no other beneficiary
and my investigation proved to me as well that until
his death he has a Gold/Diamond Consulting firm.
I also found out that their only surviving daughter
died last year.

The total amount involve is ($35,000.000.00 USD)
(Thirty Five Million United States Dollars) and we
wish to transfer this money into a safe foreigners
account abroad. But I don't know any foreigner,
I am only contacting you as a foreigner because this
money can not be approved to a local person here, but
to a foreigner who has information about the account,
which I shall give to you upon your positive response.

I am revealing this to you with believe in God that
you will never let me down in this business, you are
the first and the only person that I am contacting for
this business, so please reply urgently so that I will
inform you the next step to take urgently.

I need your strong assurance that you will never let
us down, me and a key bank official who is deeply
involved with me in this business.  I guarantee
that this transaction will be executed under a
legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any
breach of the law.  The bank official Will destroy
all documents of transaction immediately we receive
this money leaving no trace to any place.  I will use
my position and influence to obtain all legal
approvals for onward transfer of this money to your
account with appropriate clearance from the relevant
ministries and foreign exchange departments.

At the conclusion of this business, you will be given
40% of the total amount, 60% will be for us, I look
forward to your earliest reply.

PLEASE, TREAT THIS PROPOSAL AS TOP SECRET.

Find in the attachment my INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT, to
proof
who I am.

Best Regards

Dr. Muhammad Khalil Hasan.