[R] Someone just searched for word-of-mouth information about: r-help@stat.math.ethz.ch

search-awareness@word-of-mouth-connection.com search-awareness at word-of-mouth-connection.com
Thu Sep 25 17:20:33 CEST 2003

WordofMouthConnection.com Search Awareness System

This email is a website-generated message, but it is not spam.

An acquaintance of yours recently conducted a search on your email address in our online community, WordofMouthConnection.com. It could be a friend, a family member, co-worker, business associate, or someone else who's interested in learning more about you.

Why are we sending you this email?

When people find out others are talking about them -- whether it is good or bad -- they want to know. At WordofMouthConnection.com, we feel responsible to alert people so they have an opportunity to find out what is being said.

Click here to view all "Word-of-Mouth Connections" in our system regarding this email address:

http://womc.net/pass.php?a=search&b=5&c=r-help@stat.math.ethz.ch

How did we find you?

When your acquaintance searched for connections at our website he/she provided us with your email address.

What can you do?

First, we'd like to invite you to visit our website at www.WordofMouthConnection.com and learn about our service.  Registration is free. Not only can you find out if any WordofMouthConnection.com Connections have been submitted about you, but you can connect to others as well to research word-of-mouth information about your friends, co-workers, family, etc.

We are solely interested in fostering a community of willing people to promote information exchange. If you decide you're not interested, you can choose to block future emails from us.

To add your email address to our Do Not Email List use the following link:

http://womc.net/pass.php?a=donotemail&b=r-help@stat.math.ethz.ch&c=true

*Important - "Word-of-Mouth Connections" are only for the purpose of identifying the connection subject.  What you see is what you get, in terms of search results.  WordofMouthConnection.com is an online community that helps connect people so that they can talk at greater length and in greater detail. None of the information that is exchanged resides within the website itself.

If you have any questions or comments please email us at:

http://womc.net/pass.php?a=contact

Sincerely,
WordofMouthConnection.com