[R] R on RedHat Enterprise Linux

Brandon Whitcher bjw34032 at mh.uk.sbphrd.com
Thu Sep 25 14:48:57 CEST 2003

Is anybody running R on the "Enterprise" version of RedHat linux?
...specifically the RH Enterprise Linux WS.

I notice there are directories for 7.x, 8.x, and 9 on CRAN.  Will one of
these transfer over or would I have to use the source RPMs and go it
alone?  Any comments/experiences would be welcome.

cheers...

Brandon

 Senior Researcher in Imaging                             GlaxoSmithKline
 Research Statistics Unit              New Frontiers Science Park (South)
                                          Third Avenue, Harlow   CM19 5AW
 phone:  +44 (0)127 963 1285                               United Kingdom
 fax:    +44 (0)127 964 4004