[R] R-project [.com?] [.net?]

Liaw, Andy andy_liaw at merck.com
Tue Sep 23 14:09:07 CEST 2003

> From: Murray Jorgensen [mailto:maj at stats.waikato.ac.nz]
>
> I got a shock a few days ago when I accidentally visited
> www.r-project.com . I thought that the r-project site had been hacked

This one seems to be about some sort of city revival projects in Japan.
(The introduction starts with "Recycle, Redesign, Rethink, Refine, Restore,
Recreation...".  I can't read Japanese, but just guessing from the Chinese
characters that were sprinkled in the text.

> until I realised my mistake. There is also a site www.r-project.net.

No indication what this is about.  Seems to say the site is still under
construction.

Andy