[R] About PLS analysis

Spencer Graves spencer.graves at pdf.com
Fri Sep 19 16:04:22 CEST 2003

Where did you search?  From "www.r-project.org" -> search -> "R site
search", I just got 84 matches for "pls" and 63 for "partial least
squares".  A generalization of PLS is "structural equations", for which
I got 53 matches.  The third match for "pls" mentioned package
"pls.pcr", which presumably is still available.  I have not used this,
so I can't say if this is still available and if it is whether something
else might be better.  Have you tried this?

hope this helps.
spencer graves