[R] Place a graphic into an R-plot

Morrison, Gordon Gordon.Morrison at CommerzbankIB.com
Thu Sep 18 14:37:29 CEST 2003

I have a graphic image in a file (say a *.jpeg or *.png file) and want to
put it into a plot. I have segmented the plot area by means of the layout
function and successfully plotted my data in the appropriate segments. I
cannot find how to put my graphic image onto the same plot. Searching the
archives has shed little light on my challenge.

Many thanks in anticipation.

Gordon

> version

platform i386-pc-mingw32