[R] A question on seasonal time series - R package

Balaji Krithikaivasan bkrith at conrel.sice.umkc.edu
Wed Sep 17 17:40:52 CEST 2003

Hi there,
  I am using the "ts" class of the "R" package. I have a data file
containing a time series of 1152 entries. It is actually 4 days data
cascaded together where the time interval of data collected is 5 minutes.
Thus, I have 288 values per day.

   When I am trying to fit this data using a period of 288 with a
seasonal model, using the
arima(...) function, I am getting error message "Error: makeARIMA(...):
negative length vectors are not allowed". I am not sure what is the
problem. I really appreciate some help on this. Thanks in advance.

-Balaji.
--
"Two roads diverged in a wood and I took the one less traveled by and,
			that has made all the difference" -- Robert Frost

Balaji Krithikaivasan (PhD Student),
[Co]mputer [N]etworking [Re]search [L]ab (CoNReL)