[R] partial mantel

abunn@mymail.msu.montana.edu abunn at mymail.msu.montana.edu
Fri Sep 12 16:21:43 CEST 2003

Dean Urban at Duke University has an S+ library that will do full and partial Mantel Tests. I know that it has been ported to R sucessfully.

EcoDist

EcoDist is a library of functions for S-plus, to perform a variety of analyses based on ecolgical distance or dissimilarity, written primarily by Sarah Goslee. This is not yet ready for release, but if you're interested in trying a preliminary version, contact deanu at duke.edu.