[R] C code for KalmnaLike

Paul Gilbert pgilbert at bank-banque-canada.ca
Wed Sep 10 17:52:58 CEST 2003

My apologies. I now realize this question was more specifically about
the KalmanLike and KalmanSmooth functions distributed in package ts with
base, and not generally about code for calculating the Kalman smoother
or likelihood from the Kalman filter. Of course, the sources for these
functions are available and appear to be written in C.

Paul Gilbert