[R] ANOVA/MANOVA

Ko-Kang Kevin Wang kwan022 at stat.auckland.ac.nz
Thu Sep 4 12:18:51 CEST 2003

On Thu, 4 Sep 2003, Britta Lintfert wrote:

> I have to do an  ANOVA (or is it a MANOVA) with 6 Variables (called HsL,
> LsH, Hp, Lp, G, and) and  6 categories (OQ, Go, RC, AV, CC, Sk),  the
> examples in the literature couldn't help me so far.  Who can help me??

Perhaps the documentation of aov()?  Which part of it do you not
understand?

Take a look at:
?aov

--
Cheers,

Kevin

"On two occasions, I have been asked [by members of Parliament],
'Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will
the right answers come out?' I am not able to rightly apprehend the
kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question."

-- Charles Babbage (1791-1871)
---- From Computer Stupidities: http://rinkworks.com/stupid/

--
Ko-Kang Kevin Wang