[R] Error in dyn.load

Thomas W Blackwell tblackw at umich.edu
Tue Sep 2 00:20:12 CEST 2003

Philip  -

Why not compile and load using the unix command line:

R CMD SHLIB <files>

rather than try to write your own compiler flags ?

See  help("SHLIB"),  help("COMPILE")  inside R.

You may have a good reason for NOT going the ordinary
route, but you need to tell us what it is.  And do try
the ordinary method for us, first, and please tell us
what difficulties you encounter there.

-  tom blackwell  -  u michigan medical school  -  ann arbor  -