[R] importing SAS data

David Scott d.scott at auckland.ac.nz
Thu Oct 30 00:43:33 CET 2003

On 29 Oct 2003, Peter Dalgaard wrote:

> as if no other Unix than Sun Solaris existed. Also, the program is in
> the public domain but the source is not included. Does anyone know
> what the author's long-term plans are with this? (It's a GenStat
> complimentary item, so GenStat non-users obviously has little say in
> the matter.)

Well David is a very nice fellow and has his email address on the DataLoad
page for comments. I am sure he would respond to requests for information.

He hasn't listed rda as a format which he can deal with, but previously
requested information concerning it:

http://www.r-project.org/nocvs/mail/r-help/2002/8604.html

David Scott

David Scott	Department of Statistics, Tamaki Campus
		The University of Auckland, PB 92019
		Auckland	NEW ZEALAND
Phone: +64 9 373 7599 ext 86830		Fax: +64 9 373 7000
Email:	d.scott at auckland.ac.nz

Graduate Officer, Department of Statistics

Webmaster, New Zealand Statistical Association:
        http://www.stat.auckland.ac.nz/nzsa/