[R] presentation of software

Owen, Jason wowen at richmond.edu
Tue Oct 28 17:01:05 CET 2003

Hello,

I am considering giving a talk at my university
on R to (mostly) academics.  There wouldn't be any
statisticians, but professors from mathematics,
psychology, economics, etc. who do use some statistical
software in teaching and/or research, and have an acquaintance
with procedures and graphics used in statistics.  Has anyone
given such a talk to a similar audience?  If so, I would be
interested in seeing what you talked about.  Please
send me your talk, outline, or whatever materials you
have.  I want to design an "R is the way" -type talk.

Jason