[R] INDEX file building packages?

Eryk Wolski wolski at molgen.mpg.de
Wed Oct 22 19:35:44 CEST 2003

Hi!
Have build a package. I do not create by myself an INDEX file. If I got it
right it is optional. If no INDEX are there it is created during the
installation process.(So I understand the manual.)   I call R CMD INSTALL
mytest .. But no INDEX file
are generated. Hence no function list are displayed when calling
help(package="mytest"). There are some warnings during the compilation of
the Rd files but no errors. The html documentation and platform specific
documentation stuff are generated from Rd files.

Eryk.