[R] select text using only the keyboard

Simon Fear Simon.Fear at synequanon.com
Wed Oct 22 12:16:28 CEST 2003

I have a different wish: I want to be able to mouseclick in
the middle of a line to get the cursor there (as in SPlus).

While I appreciate that to get my wish I should just write
a little patch, I estimate it would take me about 2 years
to reach the point where I was capable of it, assuming I
did nothing else, and I would certainly have to understand
Windows, which in previous brushes I have found to be
very bad for the brain.

I can live without it.

Paul - in the meantime you might type savehistory() and then
edit .Rhistory in your favourite keyboard-friendly editor.

Simon Fear
Senior Statistician
Syne qua non Ltd
Tel: +44 (0) 1379 644449
Fax: +44 (0) 1379 644445
email: Simon.Fear at synequanon.com
web: http://www.synequanon.com

Number of attachments included with this message: 0

This message (and any associated files) is confidential and\...{{dropped}}