[R] Polynomial lags

Francisco Vergara gerifalte28 at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 22 01:42:18 CEST 2003

Thanks to Thomas, Roger and Spencer on your reply!

I am trying to replicate/validate the results from the "black box"
Econometrics software Eviews, compared to R and EViews uses the Almon
approach.  I will try the code kindly offered by Thomas.
I would be interested in the way to apply the B-spline expansion in lm()

Thanks!

Francisco