[R] Polynomial lags

Roger Koenker roger at ysidro.econ.uiuc.edu
Tue Oct 21 16:57:10 CEST 2003

For what it is worth, I would have thought that expressing
the lag coefficients in a B-spline expansion would be preferable
to going back to Almon approach. This would give a relatively
simple lm() application.

url:	www.econ.uiuc.edu/~roger/my.html	Roger Koenker
email	rkoenker at uiuc.edu			Department of Economics
vox: 	217-333-4558				University of Illinois
fax:   	217-244-6678				Champaign, IL 61820