[R] R and Arcgis through VBA

Roger Bivand Roger.Bivand at nhh.no
Tue Oct 21 15:18:09 CEST 2003

Christophe:

I suggest moving this discussion from r-help to r-sig-geo, there will be a
higher density of people there who may have had successful experiences.
There are so many different configuration issues that might impact this,
that r-help is too broad a forum. I have also CC-ed this to the R(D)COM
list, which is also relevant. Can you first confirm that you can use the
StatConnector with say Excel?

Roger