[R] png() and/or jpeg(): line missing by using box(which="outer")

Prof Brian D Ripley ripley at stats.ox.ac.uk
Tue Oct 21 13:32:05 CEST 2003

It is probably a bug: does it happen when you copy from the screen in png?
I would expect not, hence that may be a workaround for you.

When I have both time and access to a Windows machine I may be able it take
a closer look: meanwhile you do have access and have the source code so
please investigate it yourself and submit a patch.