[R] calculating K-function (Kest) in spatstat

Traci Lyn Leong tleong at sph.emory.edu
Mon Oct 20 15:08:26 CEST 2003

Dear R-helpers,

After putting my somewhat sparse (21 points) data into a 'ppp' format, I am
unable to calculate the K function using Kest.  I get the error "some 'x' not
counted; maybe 'breaks' do not span range of 'x' ".  So I tried to calculate
the K function using the swedishpines dataset. Of course Kest(swedishpines)
works fine but when i break it down to Kest(ppp
(swedishpines$x,swedishpines$y)), I get the same spanning error.

Has anyone else encountered this problem or knows how to get around it?

Thank you.

Traci Leong