[R] how to seperate R's input and output screen?

Simon Fear Simon.Fear at synequanon.com
Mon Oct 13 11:15:49 CEST 2003

I use this template for all my script files:

{ # start source code group (for pretty echoing)

# put your code in here

} # end source code group

If you have echo on, this makes all the code appear first in
the {} group, then all the output. With echo off, the code
is not echoed at all, and can be written directly to an
"output file" using sink. I suggest you check out ?source (see
in particular the arguments echo and max.deparse.length)
and ?sink.

Simon Fear
Senior Statistician
Syne qua non Ltd
Tel: +44 (0) 1379 644449
Fax: +44 (0) 1379 644445
email: Simon.Fear at synequanon.com
web: http://www.synequanon.com

Number of attachments included with this message: 0

This message (and any associated files) is confidential and\...{{dropped}}