[R] RE: Installing GLMMGibbs problems

Yang, Richard dyang at nrcan.gc.ca
Fri Oct 10 21:09:58 CEST 2003

Thank Andy Liaw for his response to my enquiry. He suggested creating the
tar.gz source package at the parent directory of the fixed code using
      R CMD build  GLMMGibbs
and then R CMD INSTALL GLMMGibbs to install the package. The package is now
installed and works fine.

Thanks Andy,

-- Richard

My original question message: