[R] Query: What is 'Trellis'?

Roger D. Peng rpeng at jhsph.edu
Thu Oct 2 14:17:43 CEST 2003

You need to load the `lattice' library in R.  Try

>  library(lattice)
>  panel.mathdensity
function (dmath = dnorm, args = list(mean = 0, sd = 1), n = 50,
    col, col.line = reference.line$col, lwd = reference.line$lwd,
    lty = reference.line$lty, ...)
{
    reference.line <- trellis.par.get("reference.line")
    if (!missing(col)) {
        if (missing(col.line))
            col.line <- col
    }
    x <- do.breaks(endpoints = current.viewport()$xscale, nint = n)
    y <- do.call("dmath", c(list(x = x), args))
    llines(x = x, y = y, col = col.line, lwd = lwd, lty = lty,
        ...)
}