[R] FDA and ICH Compliance of R

Antonia Drugica antoniamarija at net.hr
Fri Nov 28 08:37:37 CET 2003

Concerning the debate about SAS vs. S/R I think that a multiple approach
has to be taken. As far as I observed it many Pharmas are going to use more
than one Spftwarepackage. We all now that S SAS SPSS and so on have their
advantages and disatvantages. I think a modern statistician has to know at
least three or four softwarepackages so that he can decide which problem
can be solved by which software.

--
Trebate bolji pristup internetu?
Nazovite IskonInternet na 0800 1000 ili pogledajte