[R] re: lines(lowess())

Spencer Graves spencer.graves at pdf.com
Wed Nov 26 19:30:15 CET 2003

      Did you try Google?  For me just now, Google produced "about
9,800" hits, the first 10 of which seemed to be relevant;  I didn't look
beyond that.  Lowess (sometimes called "loess") is a relatively old
technique and has been documented in many places.  Many books on
"exploratory data analysis" discuss it.

      hope this helps.  spencer graves