[R] connect RAqua 1.8.1 with external editor (alphaX)

Andreas Palmén andreas.palmen at sh.se
Wed Nov 26 17:42:48 CET 2003

Hi

This might be a trivial question or as well put forward in the wrong
forum, but I try anyways. I'm new to R and have installed the latest
mac version for osx. I would like R to communicate with an external
editor e.g. alphaX, or maybe more precisely the other way around. This
doesn't work at present, I can't open or switch to R from alphaX. Does
anyone have some advice to me how to solve this problem or any
suggestions what other forum to address this matter?

-Andreas