[R] Syntax error from the following command running on Win XP: Rcmd BATCH a:test.r

Duncan Murdoch dmurdoch at pair.com
Wed Nov 26 12:55:25 CET 2003

On Wed, 26 Nov 2003 14:38:54 +1100, you wrote:

>What is the correct syntax for running a batch program (test.r) from the a:
>drive. I have tried no quotes, single and double quotes around a:test.r to
>no avail.

(I'd put the full question in the message; I almost asked what syntax
you had used, because I didn't notice it at first in the subject
line.)

You used

Rcmd BATCH a:test.r

and I can't see anything wrong with that syntax.  What error message
are you seeing?  Do you have write permission on a:?

Duncan Murdoch