goodness of fit for poisson glm - was:Re: [R] statistical prediction for glm()

Mon Nov 24 19:02:39 CET 2003

I have to apologize, my subject was misleading or wrong.

thanks for pointing me to the correct name/description.

A goodness of fit measure for a Poisson GLM is what I am looking for.

I am looking for a method similar to cv.glm(),to receive the estimate of
prediction error.

I will have a look at the references given below, thanks for them.

Martin