[R] statistical prediction for glm()

Spencer Graves spencer.graves at pdf.com
Mon Nov 24 16:53:49 CET 2003

      The help page for "predict" says it is a generic function.  Then
command 'methods("predict")' reveals a function called "predict.glm",
which has its own help page.  Does that provide what you want?

      Also, I didn't find your earlier post in "www.r-project.org" ->
"search" -> "R site search".  I found 15 hits for "martin wegmann
prediction glm", but none that looked like your question below;  perhaps
someone else can explain why I didn't find your earlier post.  I also
found 25 hits for "statistical prediction for glm".  Have you looked at
those?  One or more of them might help you.

hope this helps.  spencer graves