[R] kruskal wallis for manova?

Thomas W Blackwell tblackw at umich.edu
Fri Nov 21 16:29:05 CET 2003

Nicolaas  -

I think I was too quick and didn't answer the question
you asked.

No, I do not know of a multivariate equivalent to the
(univariate) Kruskal Wallis Rank Sum test, . . .  and
it's not clear to me that there is a unique way to define
the ranks for multivariate data in the first place.

-  tom blackwell  -  u michigan medical school  -  ann arbor  -