[R] Difference in ANOVA results - R vs. JMP/Minitab

Nirmal Govind nirmalg at psu.edu
Thu Nov 20 23:29:17 CET 2003

> textbooks or reference books.  What you have not learned in a course can not
> be made up just by reading help pages.  That's not the purpose of help
> pages.

Very true.. in this specific case, however, the objective was to figure
out how to reconcile the differences between two software packages and
it's more a question of how something is done in R (it's quite obvious
how it's done in Minitab)... so the books on R or S I presume will
explain this...

nirmal