[R] file not found?

Thomas W Blackwell tblackw at umich.edu
Thu Nov 20 03:22:42 CET 2003

Kenneth  -

I recall a message on the [r-pkgs] list from Ray Brownrigg
on November 1 this year that may be relevant.  At that time
he was announcing the availability of  maps_2.0-8.zip  and
some other packages.

Therefore,  2.0-10 must be *very* recent and might still be
going through the CRAN propagation process.  (I don't know
anything about whther it is or not.)  I would wait a couple
of days and try again, if I were you.

-  tom blackwell  -  u michigan medical school  -  ann arbor  -