[R] Installing RXlisp

Duncan Temple Lang duncan at research.bell-labs.com
Wed Nov 19 16:05:03 CET 2003

You probably need to set the LD_LIBRARY_PATH environment
variable to include

   /usr/lib/R/library/RXLisp/libs

before you start R so that it can find the libRXLispConverters.so
file.  I assume that is in that directory. If not,
use the  --clean flag for R CMD INSTALL, i.e.

   R CMD INSTALL --clean --configure-args='--with-build-xlisp-dll' RXLisp

I haven't looked at this package for a while, so let me know if there
are other problems.

   D.