[R] \preformatted and $

Arend P. van der Veen apv at capital.net
Tue Nov 18 14:25:17 CET 2003

I found my problem with the second item ('$').  As far as the first
problem with \preformatted, I check the tex code that was generated and
found that

\end{verbatim}\end{Details}

However, if I add some text between the preformatted text and the end of
the detail section it works.  I will use that as a work around.

\details{
some text
\preformatted{
[my-section]
user = apv
host = 127.0.0.1
}
some more text
}

If anybody knows if this bug is corrected in the patch please let me
know.

Thanks,
Arend