[R] Rescaling character widthof the title

Gabor Grothendieck ggrothendieck at myway.com
Sat Nov 15 04:34:21 CET 2003

---

From: Andreas Lackner <andreas.lackner at wi-wiss.uni-goettingen.de>
> When I export a graphic into a windows metafile, import that file into a
> Word document, the width of the character of my title isn’t uniform anymore.

I generally find that this and other details of the plot are
easier to handle in Word.   After inserting the wmf into Word, just
right click on it and choose

   Picture Object | Open

at which point you are placed in an editor in which each of the
titles and other objects in your picture are separately
accessible and can easily be modified using Word's capabilities.