[R] R and RS232-Interface?

Henrik Bengtsson hb at maths.lth.se
Fri Nov 14 21:16:02 CET 2003

Hi, I recall I've seen a RS232-interface communication class in Java a
few years ago. I can't remember for what platforms it were written for
(I think it relied on some native code). If you find it, you then might
be able to use the SJava package by Omegahat
(http://www.omegahat.org/RSJava/). A long shot, but it might be better
than nothing.

Cheers

Henrik Bengtsson