[R] lme: estimates and confidence intervals for crossed fixed effects

Andrew Robinson andrewr at uidaho.edu
Wed Nov 12 23:18:03 CET 2003

Hi all,

I'm fitting a mixed-effects model that has two fixed factors and their
interaction.  I'd like to obtain a dataframe of estimates and
standard errors for the estimates for each combination of the levels.

A    B   Yhat  se
a1  b1
a1  b2
a1  b3
a2  b1
a2  b2
a2  b3

etc

I believe that I could use the correlation matrix and the estimated
standard errors, but I wonder if this problem has been solved?

Thanks for any pointers.

Andrew

Andrew Robinson			     Ph: 208 885 7115
Department of Forest Resources	     Fa: 208 885 6226
University of Idaho		     E : andrewr at uidaho.edu
PO Box 441133			     W : http://www.uidaho.edu/~andrewr
Moscow ID 83843			     Or: http://www.biometrics.uidaho.edu
No statement above necessarily represents my employer's opinion.