[R] notation for skewness and kurtosis

Martina Pavlicova pavlicov at stat.ohio-state.edu
Sat Nov 8 15:31:13 CET 2003

Hello everybody,

this is a bit off topic, so maybe you can just reply to me personally...

What is the typical notation for 'skewness', 'kurtosis' and maybe 'excess

Thank you,

Department of Statistics             Office Phone: (614) 292-1567
1958 Neil Avenue, 304E Cockins Hall  FAX: (614) 292-2096
The Ohio State University            E-mail: pavlicov at stat.ohio-state.edu
Columbus, OH 43210-1247              www.stat.ohio-state.edu/~pavlicov

More information about the R-help mailing list