[R] Copula functions in R?

Thomas Holm thomas at holm.cn
Fri Nov 7 23:48:01 CET 2003

Hello

I am writing to you regarding your interest in Copula/copulae and it´s
usage. I am currently studying Copula for my Master thesis and also
therefore  have a large interest in it. Now I am looking for information
regarding copula as well as Copula and "R".
Code, information how to calculate or anything would be appreciated!

Since there seem to be little information regarding this matter I would
appreciate if you could inform me where to find or attach any code
available.

Thank you in advance

Thomas Holm

thomas at holm.cn