[R] CircStats bug? (circ.plot)

John J. Christie jc at or.psychology.dal.ca
Fri Nov 7 16:38:13 CET 2003

I am trying to work through CircStats (R 1.8, CircStats just downloaded
last week).  circ.plot just does not work.  I am plotting about 800 points
and they come out very different (and apparently correct) in rose.diag,
but circ.plot does not work (high angles or low negative angles are not
plotted).

John Christie

"You aren't free because you CAN choose - only if you DO choose."

"All you are is the decisions you make.  If you let circumstances make
them for you then what you are becomes very easy to estimate."