[R] RMySQL for Windows

Prof Brian Ripley ripley at stats.ox.ac.uk
Fri Nov 7 04:01:55 CET 2003

There are instructions in the source code, and from the ReadMe on the
Windows area of CRAN:

  RMySQL is available at http://stat.bell-labs.com/RS-DBI/download,
  provided by its maintainer, David A. James.

One caveat: binary versions of RMySQL have proved sensitive to the exact
version of MySQL installed, so it is better to build from the sources on
your own machine (if you can).

Brian D. Ripley,                  ripley at stats.ox.ac.uk