[R] Contributing to the R Extensions documentation

Ross Boylan ross at biostat.ucsf.edu
Wed Nov 5 20:49:49 CET 2003

I thought there were some gaps in the R Extensions document; in
particular, I was left wondering how to create a list.  I think a
paragraph on it would be useful.

I would be happy to contribute the paragraph, but I'm not sure if
there's interest or what the procedure is.  Can anyone advise me?

Though I was looking at the 1.7.0 version, I just checked 1.8.0 and the
relevant section seems the same.

My ulterior motive is to discover if my understanding of lists is
actually correct :)
--
Ross Boylan                                      wk:  (415) 502-4031
530 Parnassus Avenue (Library) rm 115-4          ross at biostat.ucsf.edu
Dept of Epidemiology and Biostatistics           fax: (415) 476-9856
University of California, San Francisco
San Francisco, CA 94143-0840                     hm:  (415) 550-1062