[R] Estimate hazard function from right-censored data only

Spencer Graves spencer.graves at pdf.com
Wed Nov 5 03:47:43 CET 2003

If you are willing to assume an exponential distribution, then you can
get a one-sided confidence bound on the exponential parameter.  The
likelihood is the probability of what you observe.  Write that down and
figure it out.  I'm sorry I don't have time to say more right now, but
I've done it in the past.  It works.

hope this helps.  spencer graves