[R] read.spss Error reading system-file header

Thomas W Blackwell tblackw at umich.edu
Wed Nov 5 01:06:04 CET 2003

Jake  -

The error message and warnign message shown below say something
is wrong with this file's SPSS system-file header.  If you are
really able to open this one in SPSS, do so, change maybe a
column name or row name or two, and save it again under a
different file name.  See if  read.spss() chokes on the new
version too.

Caution - I'm just guessing, here, but it's something to try.

-  tom blackwell  -  u michigan medical school  -  ann arbor  -