[R] barchart in lattice

Bernd Weiss bernd.weiss at uni-koeln.de
Sun Nov 2 11:17:24 CET 2003

Dear all,

I have two factors 'country' and 'status' which I would like to plot via barchart (lattice).
'status' consist of three different levels and should be the grouping variable, i.e. there
should be drawn three different panels and within each panel a barchart of 'country'.

barchart(daten$COUNTRY|daten$STATUS),
barchart(table(daten$COUNTRY)|table(daten$STATUS)),
etc. are obviously wrong.

I have absolutely no idea how to do this.

You can download the datafile from <http://www.uni-koeln.de/~ahf34/meta.txt>

TIA,

Bernd

--
Bernd Weiss, M.A.
Universitaet zu Koeln / University of Cologne