[R] question about Tukey test

Ivan Piffer ivan.piffer at ismaa.it
Tue May 20 17:00:09 CEST 2003

I'm using SAS for my statistical purpose and I'm triyng to jump in the R'
world.
How can i implement Tukey linear test in R?
In sas-code my lines are :
PROC GLM;
BY PARCELLA;
CLASS TESI;
MODEL PROD=TESI;
MEANS TESI/TUKEY lines;

IN R:
ab<-type.convert(a$tesi)
a<-cbind(a,ab)
cc<-anova(lm(prod~ab,data=a))
cc2<-aov(prod~ab,data=a)
tt<-TukeyHSD(cc2,ordered=TRUE)

but how can I put the option lines that i find in sas (MEANS TESI/TUKEY
lines) in R language?
My output in sas is this and I wanna have the same in R.
Thank you...
Ivan

                                                  General Linear Models
Procedure

                                      Tukey's Studentized Range (HSD) Test
for variable: PROD

                                    NOTE: This test controls the type I
experimentwise error rate, but generally has a higher type
                                          II error rate than REGWQ.

                                                 Alpha= 0.05  df= 98  MSE=
12.43238
                                             Critical Value of Studentized